Murfreesboro Truck Crashes Can Have Catastrophic Consequences
Thousands of large commercial truck accidents happen in the Volunteer State each year, according to the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security (TDOS). Many of those crashes occur right here in Murfreesboro, leaving victims severely injured, unable to work, and worried about how they’ll make ends meet and manage the mounting medical bills. Sound familiar?
Getting hurt in a semi-truck or big-rig accident can threaten to turn your life upside-down and leave you in debt. However, if the crash—and your injuries and losses—were caused by another person or company’s negligence, you shouldn’t be forced to pay for someone else’s recklessness. You might be entitled to compensation, but Tennessee truck accident litigation can be complicated and intimidating. There are numerous benefits to working with skilled injury attorneys when taking legal action to pursue damages for truck crash losses, from increasing your chances for a fair recovery to maximizing the value of your claim.
Knowledgeable, Experienced, and Aggressive Representation for Tennessee Truck Accident Cases
Looking for highly-skilled personal injury counsel and compassionate, personable client care? Look no further. Weir & Kestner Injury Lawyers help clients in Murfreesboro and throughout Tennessee stand up to insurers and trucking companies and fight for the damages they deserve.
Our exceptional attorneys, Joe Weir and Tony Kestner, have a deep understanding of the ins and outs of Tennessee truck accident litigation. Before they were Weir & Kestner Injury Lawyers, our adept attorneys represented insurance companies, gaining valuable insight into how insurers assess, value, and handle truck crash claims. Now, in our personal injury practice, we use our knowledge of injury law and insurance company procedures and priorities to develop winning case strategies. There’s a lot to do—and a lot at stake—after a truck accident. Don’t go it alone. Let Weir & Kestner handle your case so that you can focus on feeling better. Here’s what you need to know about truck crash cases and why working with accomplished attorneys is imperative.
Why You Need a Truck Crash Lawyer
Truck accident litigation is nothing like resolving a minor car crash claim. Truck accident cases typically involve:
- More injuries and damages. Heavy and humongous commercial trucks can do significant damage when they collide with smaller, lighter-weight passenger vehicles. Victims can suffer catastrophic, life-changing injuries that may require ongoing medical treatment. An attorney can help you fight for a fair recovery that includes the cost of future care.
- A larger pool of potentially liable parties. In a truck crash case, the defendant could be the truck driver, the trucking company they work for, the owner of the tractor or trailer, maintenance workers, cargo loaders, and others. A lawyer can help you determine who to name as the defendant(s) in your lawsuit.
- More evidence. An attorney can help you access a wealth of vital evidence, such as the trucker’s hiring, training, and driving records, the truck’s inspection and maintenance records, and more.
- The potential for larger settlements or financial awards. More injuries and damages lead to the potential for larger financial recoveries, which, in turn, leads to greater push-back from the at-fault party, their insurer, and defense attorneys. Our fierce and fearless truck accident lawyers can help you level the playing field and collect a fair recovery.
What You Could Recover
Depending on the available facts and evidence, we may be able to help you recover damages for economic and non-economic losses, such as:
- Accident-related medical expenses, including the cost of future care
- The cost to repair or replace your damaged vehicle
- Wages lost while out of work recovering from your injuries
- Loss of future earning potential (a measure of the reduction in your ability to earn a living if you so desired)
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Other losses
Were You Injured in a Tennessee Truck Accident?
There’s no need to suffer alone due to someone else’s negligence. The experienced legal team at Weir & Kestner Injury Attorneys focus on providing the best possible representation to victims of comercial truck accidents. Contact us online or call our office directly at 615.220.4180 to schedule your free consultation. We’ll arrange a time to meet with you at one of our offices in Smyrna, Nashville, Murfreesboro or Chattanooga—whichever location is most convenient for you.